Thoughtful Branches Bundle Promotion
During the month of August, you can order this cute limited time bundle, Thoughtful Branches. I created this card using the bundle and had so much fun creating with it. Be sure to check out the details of this bundle below!
- I created this card using the ink colors of Soft Suede (126978), Pumpkin Pie (126945), Daffodil Delight (126944), Old Olive (126953) along with a Basic Black Marker from the Neutrals Stampin Write Marker Collection (131261).
- The card stock colors used are Soft Suede (115318), Daffodil Delight (119683), Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), and Pumpkin Pie (105117), and Old Olive (100702).
- The layers of this card are the following sizes:
- Soft Suede base: 4 1/4 x 11″
- Daffodil Delight: 3 3/4 x 5″
- Whisper White: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4″
- The banner measures 7/8 x 1 7/8″
- The stamps and framelits are part of the limited time bundle, Thoughtful Branches (144328). Which includes the Thoughtful Branches stamp set (143539) and the Beautiful Branches Thinlits Dies (143538).
- The heart is from the Confetti Hearts Border Punch (137415).
- Don’t forget our cute Handheld Stapler ( 139038) too!
TIP: I stamped the leaves in Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight before adding the Old Olive cut out leaves. I tried staggering them as the leaf thinlit matches up perfectly. So test it on scrap before you add it to your final card.
I’m also excited to give this card to my husband as on the tree trunk I added our initials to it…look close 🙂
Here’s a view of the Thoughtful Branches Bundle (144328) you can get only through August 31st! Get it while you can!
Here are some other project ideas using this cute set!
Shop Stampin’ Up! products by clicking below!
Hope you are enjoying your summer! It’s been a great one for the Peterson household!