For All Things Card – Stampin’ Up!
I’ve enjoyed using the For All Things stamp set this fall. I really like the images in the set and I also make a lot of Thank You cards.
I love the look of our Whisper White Craft Ink stamped on to our Crumb Cake card stock. It really makes it pop! I used a few strips of our Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper to give it the Washi Tape look. I also love simple layers like this card shows as well.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies Used:
- For All Things Stamp Set #135155 (Clear) #135152 (Wood)
- Crumb Cake 8 1/2 x 11″ Card Stock #120953
- Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11″ Card Stock #100730
- Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper #135820
- Whisper White Craft Ink Pad #101731
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Pad #126974
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin’ Pad #133645
- Gold Basic Metal Buttons #133763
- Linen Thread #104199
- Chalk Talk Framelits Die #129983
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
Purchase any of these items by clicking the button below…
So happy to stopped by today! I hope you have a terrific Thursday!
Here’s how to not miss a thing with Lakeshore Stamping!
HANG OUT with ME – at my Lakeshore Stamping with Jenny Peterson Facebook Page. Keep up with ideas and specials!
DREAM with ME and Pin It – I Pin all of my creations and I hope you like and re-pin them too! Plus see what other ideas I find and re-pin!
SHOP Anytime & EARN Rewards – You can even order in your pajamas! Write down the item numbers I give you and start crossing some items off your list so you can start creating these projects too! You can earn Lakeshore Loyalty Rewards and earn FREE Stamp Sets!
STAY INSPIRED and JOIN OUR LAKESHORE STAMPING COMMUNITY – I have met some incredible ladies through my 7 years of stamping and a lot of them are still stamping with me! Whether you love the hobby or want a little extra income, come join us today!